Title: What is the difference between wills and trusts?
Title: Are clients concerned about spouses remarrying?
Maritess T. Bott
If Maritess T. Bott takes on your case, then you know you have a legal professional with extensive education and experience. She has been helping people in the Chicago area for many years. In fact, she has 20 years of legal practice. She always treats every person as if they are a cherished relative of hers, and will have your best in mind from beginning to end.
She aims to be that kind of lawyer that her clients can go to when they are in need of legal guidance. All it takes is one meeting with her to see why she is a successful lawyer, she knows how to blend quality legal services with empathy that gets clients through difficult times.
Maritess T. Bott’s practice areas include the following:
- Probate and trust administration
- Elder law and medicaid planning
- Residential real estate
- Estate planning
- Asset protection and business planning
Ms. Bott’s education and work experience is listed below:
- Bachelor’s of Arts in Marketing: Northern Illinois University
- Minor in Communications: Northern Illinois University
- Masters of Science in Accountancy: Rosary College (now Dominican University)
- Law Degree: John Marshall Law School
- Weiss & Block Chartered (part-time during law school)
- Head of Estate Planning and Probate Division for a sole practitioner
- United Airlines Credit Union (now Alliant Credit Union)
When Maritess puts her mind to something, she accomplishes it. She earned her graduate degree in just three years, all the while working part-time so she could gain as much experience as possible. Her drive to own her own law firm is so that she can provide the most dependable and personalized legal guidance possible.
If you need assistance regarding a legal issue related to Martiess’ practice areas above, to include a business law lawyer in Schaumburg, IL, don’t hesitate to give her a call at Bott & Associates today!