Michael E. Greenspan is a dedicated attorney at Greenspan & Greenspan, P.C. who not only makes a difference in the lives of his clients but within the community too. Mike graduated from Temple University School of Law in Philadelphia, PA in 1991. When he isn’t practicing law, you might find him officiating a high school track and field meet or finding other ways to give back.
Another example of Michael’s commitment to helping those in need is he provided free legal assistance to 9/11 victim’s families through the Trial Lawyers Care program. He was recognized for his legal services by the American Association for Justice and County of Rockland.
- New York, 1992
- Florida, 2011
- Supreme Court of The United States 2019
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1992
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1992
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1992
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Car and Truck Accidents (including Lyft, Uber, and Rideshare): Mike helps victims recover compensation for serious injury-causing car accidents.
- Motorcycle Accidents: In a collision between a car driver and motorcyclist, it is often the latter that suffers the worst injuries and financial loss.
- Construction Accidents: Construction employees in New York must be informed about their rights and how to move forward with legal action.
- Commercial Tax Ligitation: Michael has protected the rights of sales tax and commercial litigation clients in NY and other states.
- Personal Injury: From the moment Mike takes on a client, he is relentless in advocating for their needs and being a source of advice during difficult times.
- DWI or Crime Defense: Michael is knowledgeable in drunk driving laws for New York state, and is familiar with handling cases at local court.
- Lalani v. Santiago, 290 A.D.2d 494; 736 N.Y.S.2d 254, 2002, 2d Dept.
- Cohen v. Vitali, 288 A.D.2d 18; 732 N.Y.S.2d 164, 2001, 1st Dept.
- Bloch v. Rodriguez, 234 A.D.2d 247; 651 N.Y.S.2d 76, 1996, 2d Dept.
- People v. Ross, 231 A.D.2d 651; 647 N.Y.S.2d 960, 1996, 2d Dept.
- Smith v. Sandals Resorts Intern., Ltd., 709 F.Supp.2d 350 (E.D.Pa., April 19, 2010) (NO. 07-CV-03695), 2010, E.D.Pa.
If you are in need of a personal Injury lawyer with a proven record of success and thorough insight into law, then contact Michael E. Greenspan from Greenspan & Greenspan, P.C. now.
Email: Request an Appointment